Dylan is 10 months old!
We were a day late in taking his picture but it didn't seem to bother Dylan - he still wanted the sign...
Once he is actually in a standing position (with help, of course), he experiences much more success. He stands at our couch or coffee table (which has been safely padded) and plays quite nicely and is able to cruise around a bit all by himself! For those of you who aren't in the know, cruising means walking sideways while holding onto furniture. He's also become quite proficient at walking with his hands (or trunk) held. As much as the PT in me hates to admit it, I think we'll have a walker on our hands before we have a crawler.
In addition to the above developments, we've also caught Dylan dancing a few times! It's very cute and we'll get it on video as soon as we can. I think he's learned to give a high five, but it's not consistent and I'm not quite sure if he's actually understanding the cue or if he just wants to touch my hand when I hold it up. Also, Dylan's food repertoire has expanded greatly and now includes lots of finger foods like cheese, egg yolks, pasta, raisins, and tofu. He's a great eater when (as with most things) he wants to be.
"What are you looking at?"

2 comments:
CANNOT wait to see him this weekend XO
cute calves, Dylan! love those high waters! :)
Post a Comment